TODAY’S WEATHER THREAT
- Sunday: Active Weather Pattern Continues For Central and Southern United States; Western United States Sizzles In The Heat
- Global April temperatures were 13th highest on record; Year-to-date is eighth warmest period on record; North American snow cover was third largest
According to NOAA scientists, April 2013 was also the 37th consecutive April and 338th consecutive month (more than 28 years) with a global temperature above the 20th-century average.
These images show the most recent image of the United States, from NOAA geostationary (GOES) satellites. They are generated every 30 minutes using either the Visible, Infrared, Shortwave Infrared (4um), or the Water Vapor images into one larger composite image using GOES East and West Imagers.
June 09, 2013
Intelligence chief: Leaks are ‘gut-wrenching’
Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told NBC’s Andrea Mitchell that the idea officials are “trolling” through citizens’ emails is “absurd,” and warned that adversaries will learn to circumvent newly leaked counterterrorism tactics.
PRISM PRISM PRISM PRISM PRISM PRISM PRISM PRISM
OBAMA ON SECURITY BALANCE:
FAIR USE NOTICE: These Videos/Articles may contain copyrighted (© ) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational purposes.
- Whistleblower hunt: NSA launches criminal inquiry into PRISM leak (rt.com)
- NSA files criminal report with the Justice Department requesting an investigation into information leaks, official says – @NBCNews (usnews.nbcnews.com)
- Building a more forceful climate movement – Video on NBCNews.com (video.msnbc.msn.com)
- ‘Reprehensible, Reckless, Illegal’: Washington Officials Slam Heroic NSA Surveillance Leaker (thedailysheeple.com)