HOW IS YOUR HEALTH, MIND SET AND RELATIONSHIPS @ WORK FAIRING?
Author’s Note: The workplace has become a battleground for health issues, high stress levels and an overall chaotic environment. I know a person who had dealt with mean, disrespectful, nasty, cursing, put you down, demeaning manager’s at work. This person has had food served up in his backpack (no packaging/container) to see if he would eat it, cursing using God’s name in vain in phraseology never heard before, being told to “shut the hell up” when good bye for the day, told to stay home (loosing income) when inspectors were coming to the place of employment. Finally, the proverbial poop hit the fan and a complaint was filed and what do you think happened? A slap on the wrist for the manager with a frigging write up!!! The employee/employer is not the only one who the type of environment affects. The repercussions overflow to customers base which in turn effects the image of said business and earnings!
So, do you know someone who has gone thru this or are you the one going thru this? Following is some research on these chaotic environments in the work place.
NEW YORK TIMES
- THE BOSS FROM HELL
- 10 YER STUDY ON WOMEN’S HEALTH
- QUIZ: HOW TOXIC IS YOUR WORKPLACE?
- NEW YORK TIMES – HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT
- ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT JOURNAL – ARTICLE COVERS WORK ENVIRONMENT/CUSTOMER BASE
- Workplace Incivility, Conflict, Integrative Review / DEPERSONALIZED BULLING AT WORK
- INCIVILITY IN THE WORKPLACE COMES FULL CIRCLE
- INCIVILITY IN THE WORKPLACE PDF
- INVESTIGATING INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES IN WORK PLACE
- STUDIES ON WORKPLACE INCIVILITY AND HEALTH
TO THE HEART OF THE MATTER!
JEREMIAH 17:9 KJV
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Psalms 10:2 Verse Concepts
In pride the wicked hotly pursue the afflicted; Let them be caught in the plots which they have devised.
Isaiah 5:20 (KJV)
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
GOD’S THOUGHT ON EVIL
Genesis 50:20 (KJV)
20 But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.